2013年6月24日星期一

Today I was wondering around the Internet


Today I was wondering around the Internet, enjoying my very very rare free time,Christian Louboutin Wedges, and I decided to visit Mom of Shoes’ blog, since I haven’t been there in a while.

This is what I saw:

Pictures of a kitchen
Pictures of a living room
More pictures of a kitchen
Mom wearing an orange-leather ensemble

HOLY TITS, WHAAAT?!

I quickly scrolled up, to see if what I thought I had seen was in fact real, and guess what?

Yeaaah. So… apparently Mom thinks that just because her weird daughter dresses in weird tacky shit, she can get away with it too. Newsflash mom: You can’t. You’re not a pretty and photogenic teenager, you shouldn’t be wearing 7 cows at the time.

This is what mom sayed:

This is my fall outfit,Cheap Christian Louboutin Pumps! I’m not doing any shopping this fall unless it’s a vintage piece I can’t pass up.

WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hold your horses Mom! No shopping this fall?!!? Why? Did you spend all your shoe money redoing that silly kitchen of yours? Well, I guess I can say I’m glad that you’re being a bit more economic… unless of course,christian louboutin discount,http://www.dkranker.com/united-states-congress-reauthorizes-the-slaughter-of-horses-for-human-consumption#comment-6411910, you find 700 vintage pieces that you just have to have.

Dear Mom: Why are you wearing that silly outfit? You look like a bottle of ketchup. The clothes aren’t even pretty!! Shit mom… I told you you should stay away from the styling and stick with the cooking, and you didn’t. Look what’s happened,Cheap Christian Louboutin, look:

See?? This is what happens when you don’t listen to me. Please, think about it.

Love,

Nati Hell

没有评论:

发表评论